http://www.canachieve.com.cn 发布日期:2011-06-14
Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret;
century: 世纪 secret: 秘密
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地生活。
Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world.
hiding: 隐匿 shadows: 有阴影的
藏身暗处,独自一人。
Until now, I am a vampire.
vampire: 吸血鬼
直到现在,我是一个吸血鬼。
And this is my story.
这是我的故事。
-Darren: An hour's drive to hear that crap.
crap: 屎;垃圾
一小时的车程都听这种垃圾。
You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar.
连乐队都称不上,只是一个家伙抱了把吉他。
An hour each way.
还有回来的一个小时
。
-Darren’ wife: He wasn't that bad.
没你说的那么糟。
-Darren: He sounded like James Blunt.
听着像James Blunt。
-Darren’ wife: What's wrong with that?
不是很好么?
-Darren: We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need.
我们已经有一个James Blunt,一个就够了。
-Darren’ wife: So why did you come?
那你为什么要来?
-Darren: Because I love you.
因为我爱你。
-Darren’ wife: Nicely done.
nicely: 漂亮的
嘴真甜。
What's with all the fog?
fog: 雾
这雾是怎么回事?
-Darren: It'll clear in a second.
马上就会散去的
-Darren’ wife: Watch out!
watch out: 密切注视;当心
小心!
-Darren: Are you ok?
你没事吧?
-Darren’ wife: We just hit someone! Oh, my god!
hit: 碰撞
我们撞人了! 我的天呐!
来源:加成培训